View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 02:47 PM   #1
PepperAnn
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 PepperAnn & new Babies

hi I am Baby Doll Moody aka " PepperAnn". I was born on July 23, 2004. I am reg. AKC and CKC. I weigh 6Lbs. Just had 4 babies on the 17 Nov. 2005. I had 3 boys and 1 girl. they each are doing well. I had no complications giving birth, but my human mommy was there to help just in case. the first one was born at 5:30pm and it was a boy head first, then next came butt first a girl at 5:45pm. then had time to rest the next was at 6:45pm and this boy came head first. we thought that was the last of them but out came another boy head first at 8:45pm. whew. according to our little cooking scale. the babies each weighed 8oz at birth. we weighed them again this morning at 2 weeks old and the girl and 1 boy weighs 1lb. the other two boys weigh 1lb 4oz. according to our little scale. and there eyes have just opened. I will try to keep taking pictures and posting them as they grow... I am so NEW at this...
Have a Merry Christmas
Attached Thumbnails
PepperAnn & new Babies-mvc-006f.jpg   PepperAnn & new Babies-mvc-003f.jpg   PepperAnn & new Babies-mvc-013f.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!