View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Disney
YT 500 Club Member

Default My grown up decision

Hello YT

As some of you may know, and I will explain for others, my beloved Terry was murdered by my ex boyfriend. I'm still in therapy for the damage this has caused me, but there is something I like to share with Yorkie Talk.

My mum said we could get yorkie. I was on waiting list of an very reputable breeder (thank you YT!) and I was coming here every day to know all the things I should.

However. Even though I am homeschooled at the moment, I will be going (hopefully) to university next year. Even though I will be commuting from home, I won't be able to give Yorkie all the attention deserves. I discussed this with mum, and she said she was happy to look after puppy.

We live on farm, and my mother loves animals, but she just wouldn't be the best carer for a toy breed, especially one requires so much grooming. Puppy would be treated like our cattle dogs, outside. I'm not saying she bad owner by any stretch, it just isn't in her heart to raise yorkie and I cannot do that to her or pup.

So I made painful decision to wait a few years for my Yorkie, until I have my own home. This very hard decision and I cry a lot, but it's for the best.

I hope I still welcome on YT in years to come as I wait for 'The One.'

There is a bright side...My mummy loves rabbits. We've always had indoor, neutered buns which were litter trained and free range. Mum and I agreed that though a dog is not for us right now, we miss our Kai (R.I.P) and we're ready for more.

So on the weekend of the 11/07/10, we will be bringing home...

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...fourweeks9.jpg

AND

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...624x468o00.jpg

These are pets that we both dearly love, and will be a pet mum will love to care for when I am not home.

I'm proud of my grown up decision, and it's thanks to YT I was able to make it.
Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!