Thread: Morbid thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #11
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2dogs5 View Post
Okay, you've got two options! First, don't let a precious furbaby into your life, thereby insuring no sadness or hurt......ever.
I doubt your intention was to sound this harsh, but that was a bit mean. Just a tad though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2dogs5 View Post
Second, quit waiting for the other shoe to drop! If we were as smart as our pups, we'd learn to live in the "Now"..........right "Now" is what matters, not yesterday, not tomorrow, and all beloved dogs know that..........and can teach us how to embrace that, if we would just watch and learn from them! Enjoy every moment, never mind tomorrow..........it's not here yet!
You're right about this though! I actually credit Kaji for me not being as morbid as I was before. I love him so much and he's my therapy. Before I got him, there were days I was so depressed because I can't seem to get a good full time job with some stability. (I keep getting temp jobs) He was my reason for getting out of bed, and while I still get stressed I can't find something permanent, I can't help but laugh when Kaji is digging through my sheets to get his ball I hid. He really is a ray of sunshine.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!