View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Good idea
Callies
Favorite treat: Bully bones, yorkie yummies, and little jacks
Favorite toys: Balls oh my goodness she loves balls any kind even huge ones she loves to push them around, she also likes bigger toys that she can throw around and drag around
Favorite game: If I sit on the ground and she sits like three or four feet in front of me I will roll the ball to her and she rolls it back and she likes when her grandpy (my dad) comes over and rough houses with her of course me, my mom and grandma all sit there like dont hurt her be careful
Favorite words: She likes the word love, bath, and that shes pretty (she prances everytime I change her shirt or dress until everyone says how pretty she is)
Favorite place to visit: Her grammy's (my moms) the pet stores, the dog park, pretty much anywhere she gets to see other dogs and gets attention
Favorite place to sleep: The recliner in the living room that no one sits in or in the other chair where the sun shines trough the window
Favorite friends: There is a big dog next door and they run the fence together and touch noses a lot she also really just likes everyone and every dog unless its mean to her even then she wants to be friends.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!