View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #12
rbelland
Luving my babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
Yes, Dwana's pup sired an open font. my pup on the ground had a mother that was the littermate to Kc. That was a Kandy and Ceeby breeding. In fact, my first litter. Yes, Ms. Thang out of my second or third litter had an open font that closed as i stated. her mother was also Kandy. Kandy is spayed and has been in a pet home in N/J/ for the past two years .None of the other females he was ever bred to produced an open font. This defect can come from either the male or the female and in these cases, kandy and ceeby were the parents or grandparents.

I think it is very clear whom it came from.

It's not all about the open font Dee. When I asked you if you had dogs with open font you could have told the truth. I have the e-mail asking you and your response was "I am not aware of it". Your exact words. Then when I told you I knew of them you finally went on to explain that thang 1 had an open font. You also did not know that I knew about Dwanna's pup. You were not even going to bring that up until I did. YOU KNEW very well about Dwanna's pup.

You even asked me to tell you who it was that had the open font in your lines.

Last edited by rbelland; 06-27-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!