View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #53
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I couldn't agree more, you really set the standard when it comes to standing behind your pups! Although many breeders offer a health guarantee, it often just means an exchange for another puppy.
You know Nancy, I stand behind my breeding program absolutely and what bothers me is those that are in this for the money and then say reputable breeders are in it for the same reason or make a profit whether it be little or a lot and that the YTCA is holier than thou and run it in the ground. I am proud to be a part of this club as it's taught me so much and I've got some wonderful people that I can turn too that are a part of this wonderful club. Some feel that we sell our pups for astronomical prices. Yes, I have a set price for when I do have a pet yorkie available BUT I have lowered that price due to not passing up a wonderful home and the best placement for my pup!
I'm not looking for any kind of recognition from anyone, I just want a healthy yorkie and show dog for me and to love them and cherish them and when I do have a pet yorkie pup to place I want the same in a new family as I would in myself.
Donna
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!