View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #1
LuvMyDivaGirls
YT Addict

Default is this a bad idea?

Well, my little miss Tay-Terror is 4 months old today! I can't believe she is already that old and growing sooo much!

Sooo.. I've done some *revamping* for her. We had a crate for her, just for her size and all and since she's gottten a little bigger now and is doing good on the training and gets the main point and all, I decided to switch her crate from what she did have to the playpen I have. Do yall think this is okay and won't confuse her that much.. I still put the same big comfy blankets she had, her security blankie, her binkie, fave toys, some treats and this one even has room for her food and water (before I just had her puppy food in there). I have a comforter over the comfy end for it to be kinda encloused at the top and has it dim in there a bit for her...

I figure this is her *big girl bed*. Her other crate is being used also. I put the water that both girls use back here in there and the mixed food (adult and puppy). Its in there with a towel and all and she went in there so she knwos what is in there now..

Sooo.. do yall think this is okay? or will it confuse her? She isn't whining or anything, actually asleep on the big comfy monkey I have in there for her and snuggled in her blankie! lol

Join today and remove this ad!