View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #75
drabinowitz43
YT Addict

Watched the video tonight and can't stop the tears, I am haunted by it, especially the dog who was stepping on all of the other dogs trying to get some air and they were stuffed in there like freight, not like living beings. I can't get the desperate face out of my head. I am sickened by these scenes. I hate that I unknowingly supported this when I bought my first Yorkie at a pet store. I couldn't rest until I rescued at least one, and now I have my Nicky who spent the first four years of his life in those atrocities and will always suffer the effects. I want to bring them home, but I can't afford to properly care for more. Yet I can't stop going on shelter websites and petfinder and looking and crying. I am becoming seriously depressed about this lately. I know the facts now and am always educating those around me. But what can I do as an individual? We have 5 and my husband won't let me bring home more to foster. What can I do in NY to make a difference? Who do I protest to? I thought that maybe if I take action, I will less helpless.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!