View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
For the most part, I agree with everything Renee has said exceept a few points. Ceeby had one open font puppy about three years ago. That puppy was placed in a pet home with Genie, a Yt member here that did days of research on open font and still wanted her (Ms. Thang0 even tho I tried to give her deposit money back. So ms. Thang went to a loving pet home at a very reduced price and at the age of six months, her font had grown. Ceeby has sired forty puppies and this is the only open font puppy he has ever had. That puppy came from Kandy and ceeby. Then a grandpup was found to have had one along about october I think. The sire of that puppy was from an earluier breeding of kandy and ceeby. I have never sold a sick pup to anyone. it's true I did not have the money to give renee at the time and did tell her I would give her a replacement puppy from other lines. Then things began to happen behind the scenes that have not been made public here. I got mad as anyone would. here is what I know has been done. The pm's and emails started around. ALL my nursery threads were pulled and counted. All my for sale ads were pulled and counted to see how many puppies I have had or sold . Several of my previous buyers were contacted. My friend Rose, KyBlue on here, had bought an open font puppy from Pam Brammett and put her in a review here. Someone even tried to say that was my puppy and that Rose and I were in cohoots as they say. They had misread her review on pam I guess. other things were donee and said. Not saying renee did these things because I really don't know except for a few forwarded pm's who did what.

I think I have only ever sold about five puppies with open registration and it will not happen again. As far as my vet, yes I gave Reneee the number. I always give everyone his number to call. I give my own vaccinations and etc. if my dogs are sick then yes they go the vet. Of course he is not going to give Renee or anyone all the information on all my dogs. only their dogs. it is a liability issue.

one of the last emails I had from renee, I had told her to go ahead and sell jazzy because i could not buy her back at that time. I asked Renee if she would send me a copy of cash's pedigree she got from AKC when I gave her his number. No response. When I saw she had sold Jazzy, I asked 'who to?' no response. At some point we blocked each others email. i don't know what all she wrote. When I saw that Jazzy was being spayed, I wrote her and told her that I would be praying for Jazzy, That is when she said she had told me not to contact her again. I haven't.

As far as being dishonest, no I did not tell renee about the open font puppy years before. Why would I? It closed and it never happened again.until the grandpup. As i said, I think that was thiss past october or early Novemeber . I was devasted and couldn't think what to do or anything else. I contacted Rose, Lucky lady, and told her because I sold Toby on open registration. She was very nice and we worked out for me to return his purchase price over a period of a few months. i did that because I had told her I would even tho she had bred Toby and sold a puppy out of him . and I would have given Renee her replacement puppy if I hadn't found out about all this other stuff. Whether or not she trusted me is up to her. kee Do you guys think breeders tell everyone every little thing that happens with their pups. I think not. These people that have puppies die at birth or soon after, such as Renee had and we have all had, do you honestly think that everyone that buyss a pup from those lines later down the road is going to be told, "Oh by the way, i had a pup die from these parents and I don't know why so something might happen to your pup down the line? I don't think so.

As far as I am concerned, renee has been dishonest also. remember her thread, lies, rumors and gossip? She posted that Ceeby had sired multiple open fonts. She didn't say his line, she said him. i called it to her attention and asked that she correct it. and her response, which I have was, " i know and I will' Well the correction was never made. This is all I have to say aand I will not be responding to anyone else in this thread.
I wanted to edit and say that per my contract, I did not have to do anything in either case because I did not sell a sic puppy. but i felt I should so i did. That is more than most breeders would do. They would say ssorry about your luck but I am going by my contract
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!