View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 04:16 AM   #1
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Deliriously Happy to Announce.....

....Tammy and Livi's Cadbury will be our new baby boy. I have been walking in the clouds since we found out, can't sleep, eat or even think of anything but our precious boy!

I know several of you have all been wondering and normally I would wait until he was in my arms to make this kind of announcement but I can't make everyone wait to hear my news.......such good news was meant to be shared

Tammy - we can't thank you enough for entrusting us with your precious boy! I know from talking with you just what a wonderful puppy Cadbury is, he was raised in the sweetest environment possible. I promise you, his home here will be filled with love and devotion!

I have to wait a few more days to bring Cad here bc of a family gathering on the 4th of July. It's best if we wait until our home isn't quite so busy, wouldn't want to overwhelm him with so many new people at first......
....so, now the wait is killing me! It's like being 7 years old and waiting for Christmas.....the days won't go by fast enough

Now.....any name suggestions?????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!