View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #14
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

I read a tiny bit - to each his own but do agree - the content was a bit much for a dog site and should actually have a disclaimer about content - I am far from a prude but I actually was amazed at the personal info out there - I've always felt what you post is there forever also - that part would be the 1st reason I would never discuss my personal life and what I do in private.

Some of what I read was funny though - some was just way over the top (IMO) and I'd hate to see kids on here reading - but they can see everything else these days I guess -

It's just not what I come here for. So I pretty much skipped the whole 'discussion' and hell - I already know all I need to know about sex so reading about it just doesn't interest me

My thing is the dogs - friends and a little escape sharing with people who have the same passion for animals. I don't know too many people in my personal life who even want to discuss their pets - to them - that's all they are - to us - it's a bit more plus we're big animal lovers - (most of us) and it's great to read about the stories (the happy ones) or learn about the sad ones....which have been way too many lately it seems In the years I've been here I've learned so much about many things - that's why I've stayed.

There's plenty of adult sites for sex talk but I guess YT is now one of them
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!