View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #14
AGirlWithWheels
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
My vets have always been kind and competent but they did not always choose the right path for our dogs. Nevertheless, they tried their best most of the time.
I feel the same way about my vet. She is awesome as a person and is very friendly, and you can tell she loves what she does. HOWEVER; I feel like she is very popular because of her personality, and not because of her abilities.

The Dr. always calls me back if I have any questions, BUT because of her busy schedule I feel like she doesn't really hear me. I would like some blood work done on Holiday for her allergies since she has been on 3 different meds in the past week, and I need to know if this is having any affect on Holly's kidneys or liver because of the side effects, but my vet's solution is to just keep changing her meds if Holly acts wierd.

It's hard because the nurses are really great and everyone knows Holly's history and she loves going there, but I need to find someone who has Holly's best interests, and I know the vet CARES, but I think she's stretched too thin to give 100% to each individual patient, which is a shame because I really do like her!
AGirlWithWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!