View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I didn't particularly like or feel comfortable with our first vet. When Jackson came up limping this past January (because of Lymes)... I had to bring him to a new vet because his current wouldn't take him for a week sorry, I'm not letting him limp all week! So... because of Jackson's injury, we luckily found a new vet in the process. They are more expensive but the Dr. is sooo nice. And I noticed Jackson was/is a whole lot calmer there than he ever was at previous vet (he still doesn't like it, but he's more tolerant). Every time I call they are friendly and willing to answer ANY questions I have, have never pushed food on me, or anything. Also, they are always aware of the last doctor we had (there's 4 in the practice) and be sure to keep us with the same woman. I've never had any complaints. Jackson got neutered last year at a spay clinic and his rabies vaccine and they were also great! They knew I was nervous and explained how everything worked, etc. Our regular vet didn't even seem to care when I told her Jackson was getting his rabies shot at another place (the clinic) and didn't push us to do it there.

Last edited by Britster; 06-25-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!