View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 06:12 AM   #4
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

I have had Kalina for three years and I'm on Vet #3. I guess you could say that I haven't been happy with the first two and the jury is still out on this one.

Vet #1 - trimmed my dog's facial hair without asking me!! I was trying to grow a coat on her and he cuts it? Didn't like that. There were 5 Vets in the practice so it was impossible to develop any sort of rapport with the Vet because you saw a different one each time and they didn't really know much about your animal.

Vet #2 - let's just say we didn't see eye-to-eye on a couple of matters. I am very easy to get along with, but he was very bull headed and didn't want to consider my opinion AT ALL.

Vet #3 - another large practice, which I don't like. They are totally unavailable after noon on Saturday to even call you back and answer a question. Sebi had surgery for his neutering and started peeing a LOT of blood. I called at 12:15 PM and just wanted to ask the doctor if this was "normal" after this kind of surgery and was told he couldn't call me until Monday and to go to the emergency Vet.

So, sorry but I am not thrilled with the Vets in South Jersey so far.

Last edited by Sookie; 06-25-2010 at 06:13 AM.
Sookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!