View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 05:39 AM   #2
RoscoesMommy42
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdmom View Post
I just hate this! Does anyone else have this problem? I've been literally addicted to yorkies for about 4 years now. I am just a beginner with showing. Started this winter and I'm enjoying myself but I have become so overly critical about all the dogs. Even my own. Oh, this isn't perfect and that isn't perfect. Even the most perfect dogs. I am always looking at photos and picking out the flaws. I miss the days when I just came on yorkie talk and thought all the puppies were cute. I still think they're cute but I look at a photo and my first thought is oh, that is not a proper coat or her muzzle is too long or his ears are too big. I think I need to work on this.....
Let me just add so you don't think I'm totally rotten that I do think they all deserve to be loved whether they have big ears or long muzzles and even if they aren't even yorkies and I'm really not a snobby person, at least I didn't used to be.....

LOL! That's kinda funny. Well none of mine are perfect for sure, but they are perfect to me.

A world without yorkies is not a very bright one
RoscoesMommy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!