View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:58 AM   #15
alyx
Yorkie Yakker

I used to go on a rabbit forum where many of the members suffer from anxiety, stress and more severe mental health issues including a lot of depression. These people made sure that their rabbits got the very best diet possible and ensured that every aspect of their lives were as good as they could make them (which is only right and proper), yet they didn't take anywhere near the same amount of care of themselves! Very few of us eat the perfect diet, mainly because there are too many nice things out there to lead us astray, but also because everyone needs slightly different things and different times. And although all these people knew exactly how important their pets' diets were to their mental and physical well being, they didn't seem to grasp that many of their own problems could be easily solved by changing their diet. Eating properly can really make huge differences in how you feel - physically, emotionally and mentally.

And I'm just as guilty of not taking care of myself as well as I should have, but I'm lucky as I'm not affected by health issues - so far.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!