Thread: Advice?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
AmyChristine
YT 1000 Club Member

Sad Advice?

I have recently broken off a long term relationship/ engagement and now am working alot because I am supporting myself now. I went from a home where someone is always there to a home where I am only there in the afternoons. This has been about four months since the change and everyone seems to be adjusting fine except for Copper.

I feel like the longer this goes on the more he is unhappy. He now hides the whole time I am gone, and some days I can tell he hasn't eaten the whole time I was gone either cause he runs to the food dish as soon as I get there and then eats. Other then this, his health has been really good, but I am starting to worry about him. He also seems more and more depressed. I do not have the option at this point to leave him with someone else while I am gone.

He is here with Maddie but they pretty much ignore eachother, she sleeps the whole time and he hides. I pulled him out from under the couch today and he was tucked as far back as possible and a bit shakey. I also want to add that he wasn't like this when I would leave before, periodically. It is something that has been getting progressivly worse since I have been working. I would love any thoughts and ideas from everyone... Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!