View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
RoscoesMommy42
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkipoop View Post
I agree with you.. We all should be taking care of ourselves as well as our pets.. but you can never forget that we are a lot different from our furbabies.

I would love to make me a wholesome breakfast but I have to wake up at 4am to be ready for work at 6am. I would love to learn to make organic foods but sometimes I just don't have time. I like to splurge now and then because I'm human. I like my cake, thai food, pizza, ice cream..

It's just hard to buy a healthy meal for me.. If I could go to the store and buy a 40 lb bag.. that would be awesome. lol Yorkies have it pretty nice.

Yes, it's much easier to open a bag and put the food in a bowl for them. I do try to get really good food for my furbutts. But with 2 skin kids and ball games, practices, my school, their school, work, etc, it's not quite as easy to always make wonderful choices with ourselves. Not because I don't love my skin kids more than anything in this world, it's just that life doesn't always allow for homecooked organic meals. ( Not to mention my poor kids has a HORRIBLE cook for a mother. )

A world without yorkies is not a very bright one
RoscoesMommy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!