View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mileydog View Post
Can somebody please explain why we all provide our little ones the absolute best foods/things that we can afford.

I mean we have food analyis spreadsheets that detail the primary ingredients in different brand foods, some provide them a raw diet, or even cook for them. To follow that thread we even buy the best shampoos and conditioners out there...basically we all ensure they are just well taken care of.

I have not problems with that. I am one of them that just want the best for them....
But why does that same philosophy NOT follow with the way we treat ourselves or our own skin kids. I know there are some parents that spoil their dogs that are not providing the same qualities for their own KIDS.

If you buy hollistic dog food, why are you not providing yourself and your kids the same high quality diet. You would never feed your dog WalMart brand food, but at the same time you would go to McDonalds a few times a month for yourself. Funny how we just want the best for our dog but somehow we don't stay consistent with ourselves and even our kids.
Oh how I can relate! As I recent said to a friend, I spend my weekends roasting organic chickens for my dogs while I eat out of chinese food containers....they look great, I am starting to really look like an eggroll
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!