View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 06:25 AM   #24
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Another one! He comes in and says, Would your shop be interested in my poetry that I wrote while I was in prison?

Me: No sorry we're closing down. (That usually works and they say ok thank you for your time and leave.)

Nope, he goes on to say how he was in prison for 30 years (30 YEARS! OMG) and then lecture me about not getting any more tattoos.

Him: Don't get any more tattoos ok? See I was in prison for 30 years (he says it again!) and I never got any tattoos. In 20 yrs they're going to get all blurry and faded (note: I don't have gross prison tattoos done with needles and ball point pens, or whatever it is they use.)

So I just say, Mm hm ok. to get him to leave me alone. But he still presses, You're not going to get anymore right? Ok? I say, that's really none of your business sir.

Oh, Uni didn't even go up to him. She knows when to be invisible.

I just feel like I have a kick me sign or something hovering over my head ALL the time!!!
Seriously?!? The guy spent 3 decades in prison and he was concerned about your tattoos and he thought you would be interested in his opinion? What a nutter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Don't know about Dahmer... but there is a regular of mine. We (me and bf) joke around that he's some kind of psycho. He's really REALLY quiet, strangely freaky, reminds me of Crispin Glover's character in Charlies Angels (the movie, part 2 I think), he wears gloves like all the time. Has a bunch of ska tattoos. But he's actually really nice and cool. Then I saw his daughter, epitome of orange county, tan, blond hair, gorgeous, wearing Juicy couture sweatpants. LOL I would have NEVER guessed!
Funny!

What are ska tattoos?
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!