Thread: MoJo
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:49 AM   #13
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. I cried as I read your post, and if I can help you in any way, please send me a pm and I will give you my phone number and email address. I am grieving right now and feeling unbearable pain and sadness, too. My little girl, Ashley, passed away two weeks ago, and she was the sweetest, most adorable Yorkie ever. Like you, I don't know how I am going to get through this. You are right that no one will ever be able to replace Mojo. He was your baby boy, and you loved him dearly. I thought I could never love another dog like I loved my Yorkie, Jolie. Then 17 years ago, Ashley came into our lives, and I knew that I would love her the moment I held her. She didn't replace Jolie, but I don't think it would be possible for me to love a baby more than I loved Ashley. She was our life. We brought home two more Yorkies within the year, because we thought they would make Ashley happy. It ended up being such a happy home for us with three Yorkies, all with very different personalities, and we completely adored all of them. I am still grieving after losing Gracie and Kiwi within a few months of each other six years ago, but the pain isn't the intense feeling that I have right now after losing Ashley two weeks ago. I will always love and miss them, just like you with Mojo. The feelings and memories will last forever. In time you will think of Mojo, and it will bring you smiles. I can tell how much you loved him and would have done anything for him, including protecting him. You always did, but we can't always control things, even when we are trying so hard to protect them. They get hurt, even when we are watching them all the time. Mojo was very lucky to have you for him Mom, and I also can tell how lucky you were to have such a special little boy. Please remember that there are many people who care and understand.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!