View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #5
mojo
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessizzy View Post
First let me say...My heart goes out to these poor little puppies that are takin away from their mothers just so the breeder can make a cuople bucks!!...BUT I'm happy that poeple come here looking for advice when they do have a puppy that young and didn't know it.

Why do people breed without knowning what the needs are of these puppies...

Why put the mother through that ..let alone these poor little babies. What are they thinking???? It just makes me really upset..

I just want to give a really BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone the breeds puppies the right way and another BIG " THANK YOU" to the people that do come across these puppies...they come here for help and do research.

Ok steping off my soap box now...sorry I'm just a huge dog lover
Sadly, that's the name of the game with these people. And a lot of them make money because they don't take their bitch to the vet or the puppies to get the care that they need. They feed very low quality kibble and cut every corner.
I've seen people say they are just doing it for the experience or a while back somebody actually said something to the effect of it was her dog's right to be a mother and she wasn't going to take that away from her.
I think the best we can do as buyers is to research and know the right way and the wrong way to buy our puppies and who we are buying from.
A lot of us learn the hard way by purchasing from backyard breeders or sometimes unknowingly puppymills, but we learn from that and are then able to share our experience and "wisdom" with others who hopefully won't make the same mistakes.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!