View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
lol when i saw this I had to read this as i am banging my head up against the brick wall behind me as i have a stack of 200 people hanging up on me and saving some of them 1,000 a month on their mortgage and it is no closing cost, no appraisal and no income doc for this program for our current customers. It is FREE and we are their current lender - uh hello they might want to listen. It is part of the stimulus package and we cannot even give away free money wth. Everyone is complaining what about us why can we not get a break when we make our mortgage pmts and I am giving them a break and they are hanging up on me lollllll

One guy is an orthopedic surgeon and I am saving him 100,000 FOR FREE and he told me he wants the TAX WRITE OFF lollllllllllllll I said OK let's think about this for a minute so you want to pay 100,000 to get 40,000 back - uh what accountant would tell you to do that as i need to call him lol.

Now i know why people are in financial trouble in this country as they sadly just do not get it lol.

I told my boss i am going to tell them it is $500 so they see the value in it then tell them at the end I waived the fee lollllll

I just thought i would share this as I hate solicitors too lol especially the construction workers that call daily to fix up my house.

ok back to cold calling and getting hung up on lol oh and after about the 8th time i call they finally get it so i get the deal and then when they sign at the end it is hysterical as they are like thank you, thank you, thank you.

one guy his wife is an accountant and she rolled her eyes and told him to hang up on me every time i called and they finally did it. I saved them $850 a month - they went on their 25th anniversary cruise on the money i saved them and are paying off their credit card debt and cars with the savings. He came in and thanked me and told me his wife could not believe it as they thought there was some catch

so if i call you do not hang up on me lollllll
Sadly, no one like you was there to help me in 2008, so I lost my house.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!