View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Thumbs down I hate solicitors

I need a new sign in my window that screams "NO SOLICITORS!"

Every week or so a new person comes in asking me if I want to pamper myself and go to their brand new spa for 90% off! And when they say "90% off" they have to add super emphasis to it, like I don't know how much 90% off is. Is that a lot?

So today THREE people come in, and as soon as they come in they say, Hey how's it goin' today? I already know they want to sell me something. This is MY store and I pay rent here to sell YOU stuff, NOT the other way around. So he does his prepared speech. Then when I say no, he keeps at it. You don't like getting pampered? You don't like getting facials? Massages? I keep saying, no i'm not interested thanks. And they keep at it. He was very pushy! So finally i snapped at him! , no that's not the right smiley, more like this . I say, I know you're doing a job, but sheesh (i didn't really say sheesh, i said the other one), I said no, why can't you just take no for an answer? And he keeps doing his speech! Wtf! Even bf was in the back, and he yelled out, omg already! The girl that was with the guy made some kind of scoff noise at me, like I was the one being rude for no reason. then they finally leave and say a very mocking, Hope you have a nice day!

"You don't like being pampered?"
Does this --------------><---------------- look like a face that likes getting pampered?

Ahh, I feel better.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!