View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:35 AM   #60
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy8833 View Post
my puppies typically stop nursing around 5-6 weeks and are vaccinated at 6 weeks...AH!!! i another vodoo..

umm...i think i understand the importance of mothers milk...why would you assume i do not? why would you assume i dont speak to my vet?...
New studies show that the immunity from the mothers milk does not start to diminish for several weeks after they are through nursing, not being completely out of their system until about 16 weeks. By vaccinating them before that time you are couteracting the natural immunity.

the reason that you have to vaccinate 3 times is because the natural immunity and the vaccine are acting against each other. if you kept your puppy totally isolated and waited until it was 4 months to vaccinate, you would only need to do it one time.

Putting all of these unnecessary chemicals into those babies, works the same as it would on humans. it messes up their immune system and can cause cancer and allergies later on.

You are treating the immediate symptom but causing more problems later on.

If you treat the area they run in, and your home, and your adult dogs, if needed, prior to breeding, you will not have to feed all those chemicals to the puppies.

I am sorry that there is no way to sugar coat this, but if you have an on going worm problem, as you have indicated, then you need to treat the area.

Stop insisting that all dogs have worms and educate yourself on the latest research. Not some outdated info posted by some breeder.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!