View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:23 AM   #57
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK View Post
That article was written by a breeder, not by a veterinarian. Why not post a poll on here and ask people if their dogs have worms.

My dogs do not have them and I am sure the majority don't. If all dogs have worms, then why would a vet need to check stool samples? they would just deworm them all.

i have never done a poll on here on anything..and too many people imo on yt have been fed this information i dont see the need to adding more drama to this...i feel its in my dogs best interested to use preventive care then to take the risk of having worms and fleas or parvo from not giving them the means to protect themselves

ill post more info on the fact of dogs having fleas...

added..i m not saying that dogs have worms all the time..im saying at one point or another they have worms and i would rather prevent that from happening by keeping them on dewormers..then take a chance for it to grow...my adult dogs are dewormed every 3-4 months..

also just because the vet checks for them doesnt mean that the dog will have them at that moment...but all dogs get them at one time or another in life...

Last edited by tammy8833; 06-23-2010 at 06:27 AM.
tammy8833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!