View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 06:01 AM   #46
jackson25
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy8833 View Post
your rude and ugly to assume i have worms and my house is worm infested! snobbish attitude throughtout the entire thread!
..because i disagree with you, you want to belittle..
research people who do that... as well as the worms

i dont have a worm problem..BUT when i follow the "oh dont put chemicals in the babies" bam i got friggin worms!...i followed the stupid "new" info on here and the end result was my puppies got worms. so yes i will continue to keep my homes and pets worm free but giving them dewomer on the regular..they may not have them at 2 weeks but i ll be darned if they get them period!

different creatures and bacterias leave behind the larve and eggs that get licked and transfered HELLO

yes im outdated i dont believe in this "new age" crap of "dont use chemicals dont vaccinated to early"...i believe in taking all precautions with my pets...

its a fact that all dogs get them...you just have to have already been prepared and supplied them with the means to keep their system clean..thats what i do..i dont have worms..my dogs dont have worms and my house doesnt have worms!
Their is NOTHING new age about they PROPER way to vaccinate! Why would you vaccinate a puppy who is STILL nursing? Maybe you should ask your vet about the benefits of momma's milk and the nutrients it contains!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!