View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #18
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasha View Post
Thanks Mardaline..... i tried it OMG.... she burped ever so loud.. you were right!!!..... just like burping a baby......she is doing well... her eyes are open..
she is eating well....
Should i treat her as a 2 week old pup due to her been premature by 2 weeks?, eventhough she is acting like a 3-4 week old pup,she can certainly move and stands on all fours and runs around!!!!...she still is soooo tiny though, so i was wondering when i start to wean the other 2 when they are 2.5-4ks old, in another week, who are really FAT... should i put Honey down to the puppy pudding as well???? Ann-marie x
Follow her lead. If she takes to the weaning, great. Just do it slowly, don' force it. I use the whelping pudding (sticky) in the breeding section. When I have a tiny. It is nothing but good for one this small.

My preemies, wee ones, or ones that have been hand raised seem to mature quicker. It seems like they have to have the Napoleon complex. My hand raised litters were up and walking at a week 1/2, before they even had their eyes open.

Last edited by Mardelin; 06-22-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!