View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
maddieadoptedme
Spoiled Rotten Rescue
Donating Member

Default maddies tail sore

over the last few months maddie has been bittin at her rear-(or so i thought it was her rear) well she has to go in about every 8 weeks to have anals done and i thought maybe it had to do with that--well the other day i noticed on the tip of where her tail had been docked, there was a little scab on the end- not knowing why it was like that i just kept a eye on it and it looked like it was better. well today she spun around and started bitting at the tail again, so i picked her up and moved the hair away and applied alittle pressure and blood came out ( VERY LITTLE PRESSURE WAS USED) it didnt look like it was infected at all, or that it was painful---this makes no sense to me--my DH said maybe theres a bone spur or something where the person that did her tail might have not done a clean dob???? anybody have any ideas?????? she is a rescue, so i cant ask the person that did it--and she is almost 2 years old.--i have had her for almost a year and this started a few months ago. whoever docked her did cut her tail VERY short--more of a numb---i have to take her in tommarow to have it looked at---just wondering if any of you have had this before?

maddieadoptedme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!