View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #5
MaddieBoo
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV~Yorkies View Post
Change in enviroment will cause issues in potty training. If you don't use potty pads you will have to get up and take him out. I really don't see any other choice. I know some of my smaller ones just can't hold it. In the winter there are times I can't get out my door because of snow so potty pads are great for me. They use them really well too. I bought a fire hydrant for my boys and I put pee pad under it. I wish I didn't have to use them but it is either that or they go anyway. I don't have any carpet in my home so that helps alot.
This is what I was thinking. I really do not want him to regress after we worked so hard to finally get him trained. Plus our condo is almost all carpet. Guess I'll just get a good workout all summer going up and down those stairs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetts_mama View Post
Have you considered using one of those portable potty patches?
I had thought of that; however, our balcony is quite small and I don't know if he would stay on the pad, plus it would block one of the doors to the balcony .

Looks like I'll have great legs by summer's end! Lol Thanks guys.

Also, Lucas sleeps with me in my bed, but if he is gonna have to hold it longer at night out there, would it be better to have him in his kennel for the night?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!