View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #15
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettycno View Post
I'm sorry, I'm having problems with my internet and am very nervouse.. I appreciate your help and comments, and yes, I am inexperienced and clueless, that is why I am here. When I talked to the vet she told me all I needed was dental floss or scissors, and wipes. I do have her number on speed dial just in case, but she said my baby would do most of the work. Within the past hour she has been digging in her nesting area to the point she got to the carpet. I layed there with her and she let me pet her. I have not used the thermometer because I have no KY and dont want to leave her. She did get xrays and it looks like she might have 4. She is sleeping again... so confused but trying to keep it together...
Do you have anyone to help you?

At this point use lotion, vaseline to take her temperature. Make sure it doesn't drop below 97, if it does, get her to the ER fast. Make sure you have sterlized everything, including your hands before you begin assisting her. You will have to intervine....do not allow her to chew the cord, or eat the placenta.

What she is doing at this point is fighting labor.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!