View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #8
Shasha
Currently Suspended!

Default Feeding Honey

Hi all......my kind thanks to you for all your comments and suggestions with honey...x
Firstly... i will have to get a proper scales....!
She is very tiny, im giving her goats milk by syringe and she is suckling ok on that.... i then put her in with Marnie,and she will go and sucklle and Marnie cleans hers and deficates her. She then curls up to sleep,so i put her in her little bed with the hotwater bottle. To be honest she is doing ok with that routine and when she is full she lets you know....im feeding every 2-3 hours but at 3am i leave her in her bed till 7am...she doesnt cry at all but she is so fast now!!... climbing everywhere...her EYES will be open fully in a day or so....will send some pictures.x
Her age i am going off if she were a 2 week old pup...though she has been in this world coming up to 4 week on Wednesday...
Marnies pups 3 weeks are so fat... they to have their eyes open, are barking.. the boy is and also try to stand on all wobbley 4's. Ten Ton Tess doesnt move but crawls!... they seem really advanced to their age dont you think?...
Well from your comments, im doing ok...i think once eyes are open and they can all focus... ill get them focusing on the puppy pudding!!... Eukubu crushed with goats milk like porridge... !!! that will be fun!!
Shasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!