View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
AMD
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiesmom_2007 View Post
It seems like every year there are more and more disagreements here. I almost feel like I have to add a disclaimer before posting in certain areas. I am trying really hard to understand why some of us even bother giving advice, when it will just get misconstrued as bashing or jumping on the OP. I try really hard to stay away from the obvious postings where there are people breeding with little to no knowledge of breeding, or the ones that are purposely breeding mixed breeds. I do read them and shake my head in wonder at where the OP's mind is when they make the statement of please no bashing or negative comments. All I can say is please remove your rose colored glasses. If you start a thread asking for advice or help then you will get it but please don't assume that anyone who cares about this breed is going to pat you on the back and tell you everything will be just fine. If you wanted that then you've obviously come to the wrong place. I can see why long time breeders are hesitant to post helpful replies. Anyway this is just my venting and blowing off steam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Everyday we see such irresponsible posters. It appears it's happening more and more. My stomach churns when I see them. It's not only happening with newbies but, at times with those that have been here long enough to have read and digest the gravity of what happens.
AMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!