View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
MauiGirl
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
It really depends on the store. The one right by me (2-3 blocks away) doesn't have anything worth purchasing in the dog dept. But if I drive out to a different one in a dog friendly community, I find lots of cool things!

MauGirl, I saw that bed too! They had a lot of them in pink and purples, and it is so soft I was tempted to get one for Kaji despite the girl colors. It's so big though, and our apt is so small. I let him choose his own bed from there. He choose one that was small and comfy and now he's rather sleep there than with me! Well, he'll come up and cuddle in the morning.
I got the purple one, and Kayla loves it, and looks so darn cute in it. The other girls just watch her but haven't tried it. It was only $11.99, and sooo soft and cute; a real bargain. All 4 sleep with me at night but need lots of napping places during the day, especially since downstairs is all tile and I'm about to replace all upstairs carpet with hardwood.

So glad we have a really nice Ross since we don't have lots of other stores here. I have to go in at least once a week to make a contribution
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!