View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
maggiesmom_2007
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Wow Has it really come to this?

It seems like every year there are more and more disagreements here. I almost feel like I have to add a disclaimer before posting in certain areas. I am trying really hard to understand why some of us even bother giving advice, when it will just get misconstrued as bashing or jumping on the OP. I try really hard to stay away from the obvious postings where there are people breeding with little to no knowledge of breeding, or the ones that are purposely breeding mixed breeds. I do read them and shake my head in wonder at where the OP's mind is when they make the statement of please no bashing or negative comments. All I can say is please remove your rose colored glasses. If you start a thread asking for advice or help then you will get it but please don't assume that anyone who cares about this breed is going to pat you on the back and tell you everything will be just fine. If you wanted that then you've obviously come to the wrong place. I can see why long time breeders are hesitant to post helpful replies. Anyway this is just my venting and blowing off steam.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!