View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:58 AM   #13
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Skeeter went through a phase where he had to bring every stuffed toy in the house up on the couch to nap with. I counted once and he had 36 of them! That isn't half of it though. He would grab a toy (one at a time) climb up the stairs at one end of the couch, jump up on the left arm then up on the back of the couch where he would walk to the other end, jump down on the right arm and then onto the seat to deposit the stuffed toy. Then he would jump down on the floor and go get another toy. The whole process would start over again. Usually he just did it with his favorite four toys but like I said he did it with 36 that day. I can't even imagine how long it took him! He finally stopped doing that and now only grabs one to take up there.

At night when he thinks I am going to bed he runs back and forth frantically looking for just the right toy to take to bed. It is usually one of 6 that I know of with two of them being his absolute favorites. If he thinks he left a toy on the bed he will get up on it and start looking all over and over the edges of the bed. I will take pity on him and go get one for him. He is so happy to see it! What a little nut! He makes us laugh every day - He is just so darned cute carrying that stuffed toy around.

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!