View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 06:20 PM   #8
babyboy05

Unlove

Liz,

I called dogwood valley the night before last because I was curious if I had been there before. In December of last year I had visited a place in Ringold/Rockyface in hopes to find a baby girl. I had spoke to this guy several times and my hope was up. When I got there it just wasn't what I had expected. It was borderline mill. The dogs were not as he had discribed. And you could tell that they Never were around people and had always been caged. It was soooo horrible!! I reported it and went into a deppression and swore I would never look for any Yorkies agian...In Feb'05 is when we got Petie. I was so skeptical the whole way there that I was nauseated!! I didn't even want to go. The place that I went to that day I will never forget and thier name wasn't Dogwood valley. But I am leary, He sounded the same and he kept telling me how many inches his yorkies were and thats what that puppy mill guy would say too. Usually the wieght is discused. So that kinda stood out different from all the other breeders I had talked to.. He also said the other night that he had no females but he had two litters due and the mothers were right next to each other?? caged like the other ones??I'm sorry, I'm just really sore as you can see..It was a nightmare!! He may be a differant guy...
babyboy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!