View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #7
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladora08 View Post
Thanks for your information but you could have been a LITTLE MORE POLITE IT DOESNT HURT YOU KNOW... IF you DIDNT LIKE WHAT I POSTED THEN WAY ON THE CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN YOU COULDVE EXIT OUT .. point blank.. AND THIS WAS OUT OF CURIOSITY I ALREADY HAD PLAN TO SEE MY VET AND HAVE HIM TAKE CARE OF THE PUPPIES.. I have always been around animals my whole life and been reading dog books since I was 6. Memorized them and every breed in there and also volunteered at my local shelter, and did pre-nursing classes job shadowing nurses and even vets.. so next time to jump to conclusions and start off being rude .. how bout you and every other rude person on this thread think twice and try something NEW LIKE POLITENESS
I have to disagree with you. Yes, people were blunt about their responses, and yes they weren't sugar coated. However, you're not the only one receiving valuable information. Any question such as yours is not something that a first time breeder should post on a forum. Yes, you will get answers, but for all your education you state to have, I would have hoped that someone along the way would have told you that an online forum, and books alone are not the way to learn about breeding. When you choose to breed, study the breed (just the one breed), find a mentor who will teach you how to do everything needed, who will stand by you during the whelping process, and who knows more than you so that they can help you out when you run out of answers to your problems.

Oh, and if I may be so bold to say, your post will all the bolded words is causing more drama than any of the responses above yours. This forum is for people to learn, share, and for those of us who adore this breed, to protect. Good luck with your female and future puppies. I wish you well.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!