View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #8
gabbi-and-asher
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ute White View Post
Although Merlin has a ton of toys and there is always food out he hides some of his favourite chewing toys, bones or his dog food in corners and behind furniture.

Haha, Merlin likes to surprise you, I suppose. Asher doesn't hide his food, he flips the bowl over to dump it out and then carries the bowl over to his neatly stacked pile. He sleeps under/behind furniture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmom052709 View Post
When I get ready to take Jack for a walk, he will lay down by the front door until I get his harness on him. Then he will circle me three times before we go out the door. He is a silly one!

At least Jack wants to go for a walk. I get Asher all leashed up and ready to go, and he decides that he wants to hop down the stairs and sunbathe in the parking lot of my complex, only getting up willingly for other pretty girls that walk by.

Armani Alexis: That's a super cute name! Jumping on the bed... yeah. I'd die laughing if Asher did something like that. He does however go crazy when my bf comes in from work. Asher can stand on his hind legs like a toddler and wait to be petted. Then he takes off my bf's socks. He's so weird.

Last edited by gabbi-and-asher; 06-17-2010 at 06:56 PM.
gabbi-and-asher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!