View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
lil louis
♥My Yorkie, My Shadow♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Aww, thank you. You like Maximo's yogurt-encrusted mustache in that picture?

I know what you mean about going back and forth between wanting to cut and wanting to grow. When I have Max's facial hair banded up to protect it from his sticky chewies, I think he would look so cute with short hair. Wouldn't it be nice if the dogs were like those dolls where the hair could be pulled out or reeled in for different lengths?

Growing the hair back would definitely take a long time. As I wrote above, Max's rear end hair has taken over a year to grow back.

I forgot to indicate above that one of the things that I believe has promoted hair growth on my boys is this brush that I learned about from Mardelin: Amazon.com: Isinis Hair Brush * Made In France: Beauty

The brush separates and detangles beautifully. I believe it stimulates the hair follicles better than other brushes.
Yogurt mustache or no yogurt mustache he is beautiful! Yes, it would be nice if we could cut it short and then just automatically make it long again. I am sure they both would look cute no matter what. I just know that if/when I decide to cut it, I will wish that I didn't. I need to find a hairstyle where I cut the body hair short and leave the face long. I don't know if that would look funny or not. He sometimes pees on his belly hair so I am always having to give him baths. LOL!

Thanks for the link to the brush. I do need to get a better one than the one I have now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!