View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #5
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil louis View Post
Thanks for the compliment on Louis' hair. The hair on his head and face grows really good, but the hair on his body doesn't grow quite as fast. Louis has really silky hair, so maybe that is why it is a little slower growing. He is 2 1/2 and I have only trimmed the hair on his body and it's not close to touching the floor. I have been thinking about cutting Louis' hair for the summer, and I am afraid it will take a long time to grow back. Every time I see your avatar pic, I reconsider cutting Louis' hair, cause your dogs hair is so pretty!
Aww, thank you. You like Maximo's yogurt-encrusted mustache in that picture?

I know what you mean about going back and forth between wanting to cut and wanting to grow. When I have Max's facial hair banded up to protect it from his sticky chewies, I think he would look so cute with short hair. Wouldn't it be nice if the dogs were like those dolls where the hair could be pulled out or reeled in for different lengths?

Growing the hair back would definitely take a long time. As I wrote above, Max's rear end hair has taken over a year to grow back.

I forgot to indicate above that one of the things that I believe has promoted hair growth on my boys is this brush that I learned about from Mardelin: Amazon.com: Isinis Hair Brush * Made In France:...Amazon.com: Isinis Hair Brush * Made In France:...
The brush separates and detangles beautifully. I believe it stimulates the hair follicles better than other brushes.
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!