View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 07:33 AM   #15
143julz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default JULZ......my first love, my first Yorkie

My thank you’s are endless when it comes to Julz, the first 10 that come to heart first:
1 Thank You Julz for picking me to be your mommy, we were a great match
2 Thank You Julz for being patient and understanding when I had to leave you alone, you know I hated it more than you
3 Thank you Julz for accepting Randy as your new Daddy at the age of 6mo, you know you had him hooked at first lick
4 Thank you Julz for teaching me unconditional love, you were my first baby girl!
5 Thank you Julz for being one to never wonder off without a leash around your neck and staying at my feet , I was so proud of YOU walking around the islands flaunting OUR stuff girl, so was DADDY, those big dogs were so jealous
6 Thank you Julz for being so smart and easy to train, I always said you were a HARVARD grad, Dudley is still in community college, but he’s hopefully gonna make it, HEHEHEHE, I know you’re smiling at him
7 Thank you Julz for enriching my life, you really are a big reason for who I am today
8 Thank you Julz for pulling through the “fishing hook” incident, squirrel attack, and that big scary neighbor dog scene, we weren’t ready to part ways
9 Thank you Julz for being our shadow
10 Thank you Julz for all the memories, tears, laughs, and joy you brought me, you were a trooper till the very end, I think about you EVERYDAY. Your bed and toys are still in the room, Dudley likes some of toys you didn’t even look at. I know you are watching me, it’s been almost 2yr and the pain is still deep. I know you were a big part of Dudley picking us, were glad he did, we love him so much…Thank you JULZ
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!