View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
MlssOcean
Senior Yorkie Talker

Star Dharma comes HOME!!!!!

It's almost here! Dharma comes home on Saturday!!! We have been talking to Melissa (WV~Yorkies) since the middle of May so it's been a month of waiting! We are going down to Virginia on Saturday to meet up with Melissa and Dharma. My fiance and I can barely wait! The house is dog proofed and ready for her! We have her house (crate) all set up and really cute dog bowls washed and ready for food and water. We have LOTS of bows and a brush and comb thanks to mimimomo. We have 3 leashes and 2 harnesses already with another harness that will be a sure favorite in the works now by Chattiesmom. We even have flashers that we found in Old Navy for our night time walks so people can see us! We have her ID tag on her collar ready for her. We have a REALLY fluffy soft comfy bed for her. We have Bully Sticks thanks to BaxtersMommy and a few toys from here and there....none with eyes or things that will be easy to break off. We have a cute bone pillow and matching toy on the way from sharahheartmaddy (which we will be careful with to make sure she doesn't tear out the stuffing) We even have shampoo for her and a DOG towel!! We even found a few cute outfits at a great bargin from Old Navy, Walmart, and Shanatink. We found a bell that is shaped like a shell with a HUGE button to push to ring the bell so she can ring it to go outside. We have already been practicing by ringing it each time we go outside.

I think we're ready for Dharma to come home...What do you think??
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!