View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
sugarmamma
Donating YT 18K Club Member

Unlove Luvfla's Clarence drowned today

On June 7th my dear friend Elizabeth had to put her 17 year old cat Duncan to sleep because he was old and weak and refusing to eat

Today....only 9 days later, Clarence, her almost 13 year old blind Yorkie Man, took a walk to the potty and somehow ended up in the pool He would have been 13 on August 25th.

Elizabeth tried and TRIED to save him...but he was too weak and wasn't responding

Elizabeth and her husband purchased Clarence for her Mother when he was a small pup as a little companion~ and her Mother LOVED him

He has been back with Elizabeth since her Mum went into a nursing home and subsequently died. Elizabeth and her husband Kevin took him in to raise as their own approximately 7 years ago .

Clarence was my lil Hedgehog! If a hedgehog and a yorkie had a baby.... it would be Clarence! He would sit with me for hours when I would visit ~ and Sugar would just sit there....."whatever.....he's the grandpa" and lay NEXT to me! He was Mr. Bossy! He wanted something he was gonna make damned sure he didn't have to get out of his sock monkey bed to get it himself!

Smell something funny??? Clarence! Pee spot on the floor? Clarence! (well....possibly Sugar ) BIG loud B U R P?? Clarence Auntie Lisa and Sugar miss you Mr Sweet breath

PS.....now you won't have to take any more baths and have people messing with your backside!
Clarence!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!