View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default Peanut has gone MAD!! Help

I have such a wacky thing to talk to you guys about. I know Peanut is a little crazy.. he does some really odd things. For instance he will freak out if you flick your finger at him, when a water bottle cracks he will go hide in the closet, sometimes for no reason I will find him under the bbq shaking..??…. This new thing he does I can not even understand it!!

It happened the first time like 2 months ago. When DH and I went to go to sleep I heard this licking sound. I thought he was licking his legs like he does.. but it went on for like 10 mins, and he was also snuffing with his nose.. (like those noises they make when they smell stuff) I go see what he is going and he is licking the base boards… So I stop him and make him go lay in his bed. Well he lays there for a min then he goes and does it again, this time I watch him and he is going behind the dresser, behind the door, any crack and hole he can get behind to lick the base board he goes…. I try to make him stop and he doesn’t..

Well I thought that was just one of his odd nights, NOPE he did it again last night!! Same thing. Behind the doors, licking the base boards.. This time he must have got some dust up his nose because he had a sneeze attack! I couldn’t get him to stop!!

Has Peanut gone MAD??? I know he is odd, but this is beyond me!

Should I try to make him stop this crazy behavior??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!