View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
yorkiejunkie
YT Addict

Cry I wasn't going to post...

Yesterday was my Birthday... yeah me!
In the early morning, yesterday, my GSD threw up (not completely unusual), in the morning (6am) he looked like he felt crappy, but looked better than he had, at 4am. I left him, for the day, and went to work. My Mom called to tell me that She and Dad had taken their Bischon to the vet hospital, that morning. They were worried, and because I had been there Sunday night, with one of my Yorkies, she was calling to find out if he was sick too.
Yesterday after work, my GSD looked much better, and greeted me at the truck. He didn't look perfect, but happy, that was about 5:30, at 8:20 he died, in my arms, on the kitchen floor.
My Mom called me this morning to tell me that their's hadn't made it. Her red blood cell count, had dropped to 8 (supposed to be mid 40's??)
So yes, if you are keeping a score card... my Shepard, and my parents Bischon, both died, on my birthday!
I am glad that I have my friends, in real, and my friends here. As much as they were each a shock, I know that they are together, and in a better place.
Rest in peace, my Jazz ♥
and
Rest in peace, little Sassy ♥
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!