View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #10
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodanusmc View Post
Outstanding, as I have no use for most politicians, and religion is a personal thing. I also do not hunt Bambi, or other such animals, only Hogs in TX, because there are millions of them, and they are causing hundreds of millions in damages. Why I even catch and release when I fish.

We had a baby deer right in back of the house this morning that came out of the tree line in the woods. Little bitty thing, and just learning to walk.
Well like I said yesterday my husband is a hunter and fisherman. He has lots of toys ie boat, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and all of his friends do too. We love to Party Barge on the IL River~lots of fun there. The wives don't hunt but we all camp together in Southern IL every Columbus Day weekend (about 60 of us) and to the wild game dinners several times a year I LOVE to shoot the clays with the shotgun. I'm kinda like Annie Oakley my husband and his buddies were pretty amazed the first time that I was such a crack shot (not crack POT)

We take our 3 pups on the boat fishing and they love it. There are pictures of them out on the boat in their life jackets in my albums. They love it!

There was talk of allowing some deer hunting this Fall in Will County because of the overpopulation of deer. Of course there are the Chicago bobcat sitings a few years ago.

Last edited by megansmomma; 06-16-2010 at 07:42 AM.
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!