View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Wonderful Bonny!!! I'm so glad you're able to take this course . Marcel will be so happy to know his scare has a positive outcome, he sends big kisses!

I stay generally calm during emergencies involving others (esp. humans), but when it's my own fur babies, wow, the fear almost overtakes me. But I swear, there is something else that then takes over, and you remember the mechanics of what to do from CPR/First Aid class...and throw in some huge luck or grace...and it just might save your kiddo's life one day . Every day I still look at him, and I thank him for being so brave and tough. I still can't believe he's here, but he sure is, my little stinker .
We're sending great big kissens right back to your tough guy. He, & you, really are my inspiration to take this class. {hugs}
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown

Last edited by BonBon; 06-15-2010 at 01:49 PM.
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!