View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #10
mjharpst
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenniesMom View Post
tomorrow is going to be the longest day oh my gosh how am i gonna make it through work ugh. I got her a tiny little collar with her name tag all ready i dont even remember penny that small! I hope they get along Penny will need to learn to play nice. Do you think its beyond crazy dog ladie to dress them alike? when i got penny i didnt know i was going to get her i called her breeder went out to look and came back with a baby atleast i have ya'll to wait with me...geez even in typing i sound like im talking a mile a minute and I AM!!
Oh my goodness as far as dressing them alike or similar you are not crazy lol! My boys and girl coordinate everything! Maybe it is crazy... How old is Pennie? She should adjust fine to the puppy. When we added the boys I was very nervous about how Roxie would do she was (2 1/1) and then (3) but the first time she completely avoided Ryder but did fine with him and with Prince she was like alright we've done this before. They are the best lil trio!

I remember being excited too its been almost a year since I first saw Prince at 2 weeks old and I can feel your excitement! Congrats and cant wait to hear more about Ms. Sienna!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!