View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
AllDogBoots
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Tragedy of Jackson's Supposed Death Turns Into a Miracle

I sit here crying as I write this and apologize in advance for such a sad story.

I have a friend across the country who is in her 20's and is dying from cancer. She was very recently told that she only has 6-8 weeks to live. Jackson, her 1 year old Shih Tzu allows her to wake up smiling each and every day. He lays in bed with her, as she is unable to get up to play with him & am sure Cooper would too.

I promised my friend I would "rescue" Jackson if she ever needed a new home for him. The last thing she needs to think about is finding a place for her furbaby to live. I am more than happy to love him.

Today a friend of hers took Jackson to her home to play with her puppy. Jackson dug through the backyard fence, escaped, got hit by a car and died.

My friend is incapable of getting over this. With such little life left, why did this have to happen? I do not know how to help her and I do not know what to say. She never lets Jackson out of her site and the one time that she allowed him to go play - this is what happens. She completely blames herself and I am completely powerless in helping her.

What can I do for her?

Thanks for letting me post.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!